• MONTHLY ONLINE WORKSHOPS •
Learn effective permaculture marketing skills to amplify your impact & make a real, sustainable living.
Do you need help promoting your permaculture business or offering — especially in this age of digital communication?
Join the Share Permaculture marketing course and gain expert guidance from global permaculture ambassador Morag Gamble and other leaders.
Over 12 months, and always with a permaculture focus, you’ll learn storytelling, branding, website design, social media, podcasting, online events, graphic design, PR and more.
Sign up for the session of your choice, or get a 12-Month Access Pass and get two sessions free (you save $94)!
Included in this course:
Monthly live marketing workshops & follow-up live tutorial session
Live presentations from leading marketing experts
Handouts, worksheets & project ideas, to practice your new skills
*Bonus Access Pass*
Free entry into the ‘Hive’ Global Permaculture Community
Get your permaculture stories out into the world
The Share Permaculture marketing course is led by award-winning teacher and designer, Morag Gamble, who founded the Permaculture Education Institute.
I have drawn on three decades of permaculture experience to personally design this program for thought-leaders, [pr]activists, doers and those wanting to share widely about permaculture or make a living in permaculture.
In my 25 years as a global permaculture ambassador, I’ve spent thousands of hours and dollars learning how to effectively share my story.
To make it quicker and easier for you, I’ve gathered my knowledge, lined up key experts and bundled these practical skills into a rolling year-long program.
These skills are kind of like a collection of wonderfully hardy perennial seedlings that you can plant and grow quickly to help your project or business find deep roots and strong branches.
Inside Share Permaculture, you will be invited each month to an exclusive live workshop and Q&A. You’ll also get handouts, worksheets and project ideas, and have a dedicated 24/7-accessible community space to share, learn and communicate.
It’s these exact skills and tools that have helped me become a globally recognised permaculture voice and gain media coverage in magazines and publications across the world.
I warmly invite you to join this friendly and practical community for a wonderful year of learning how to share permaculture — to make a difference and a living both locally and globally.
Together, with a permaculture focus and ethic, we will deep dive each month into a different way of sharing permaculture…
- Social media tools
- Graphic design
- Finding your story
- Creating your brand
- PR & traditional media
- Writing effectively
- Website design
- Running online events
- LAnd more!
Monthly workshop topics — held live, online
- January – DIY Graphic Design with Canva
- February – How to Start Your Permaculture YouTube Channel
- March – How to Create a Permaculture blog
- April – How to Host an Online Permaculture Event
- May – Branding Your Permaculture Business
- June – Organising Your Social Media
- July – How to Get Your Story into Mainstream Media
- August – How to Start a Podcast
- September – Finding & Sharing Your Story
- October – Website Design 101
- November – Getting Writing
- December – Developing Your Communications Strategy
Sign up today, start immediately
30 Day Money Back Guarantee | Safe & Secure Payment
Buy 1 session
- Choose the topic that most interests you!
- Attend one live session on that specific topic, hosted by Morag Gamble and friends of the Permaculture Education Institute.
- This session will be recorded for you to watch later (or again!).
- Also includes a live follow-up tutorial, where you can ask for feedback and assistance as you apply the skills.
12-Month Access Pass** Get 2 sessions free! **
- 12 monthly live workshops for the price of 10 (you save $94).
- Live sessions hosted by Morag Gamble and friends of the Permaculture Education Institute.
- All recordings available to watch later (or again!).
- Includes a live follow-up tutorial to get feedback and practice your skills, plus a space to stay in touch with others also exploring these ideas.
- Bonus 1-year access pass to the Hive Permaculture Community, valued at $470.
About our 100% 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Fair Share scholarships for refugees & youth
Our Institute tithes funds to our partnered charity, Ethos Foundation, to support permaculture projects globally. We practice what we teach and embrace permaculture’s Fair Share ethic by offering scholarship places to women and young people in the majority world — to those who would never have the chance to access a course like this due to economic disparity. We also support indigenous students, refugees and displaced peoples.
“The world needs to hear more permaculture stories. I want your permaculture enterprise or project to thrive and be part of the positive change the world needs.”
~ Morag Gamble
Founder & Permaculture Teacher
12-Month Access Pass: what’s included:
12 monthly live workshops, with a chance to ask your specific questions
Live sessions hosted by Morag Gamble and friends of the Permaculture Education Institute
All recordings available to watch later (or again!)
A space to connect with others exploring these ideas
PLUS 12 months' free access to the Hive Permaculture Community
Plus, free access to this great bonus (valued at $470):
Hive — global dynamic learning community
Hive is a private online community hosted by the Permaculture Education Institute. Cross-pollinate permaculture and connect with your peers across the world. No Facebook account required!
You will be able to freely access the Hive Commons, including:
- Monthly International Permaculture Film Club
- Monthly Permaculture Masterclasses
- Monthly themed Permaculture Forums
- Monthly Permaculture Educator Forums
- Monthly Permaculture Pollination sessions
Hive also contains special guilds for students to explore specific courses together, ask questions, get feedback and share resources:
- Share Permaculture
- Permaculture Educators Program
- Permaculture Teacher Certificate
- Permaculture Business Design Lab
Usually $470/year. Bonus 1-year membership included in Share Permaculture program.
Learn skills to make a living doing what you love
For almost three decades, I’ve generated almost my entire income from permaculture-related education, projects and design.
That’s aside from a few years as a part-time food politics lecturer at university when my kids were little, a year as an graduate environmental officer in State Government, and some time working a tutor in my teens (flute, saxophone, maths and physics — yep, physics!).
I know the skills we are bringing together here in Share Permaculture are the ‘difference that will make a difference’ in your permaculture program or project.
These skills will help you to make a real living doing what you love, with permaculture at the core.
What you get when you sign up
- A very warm welcome!
- Your course delivered to your computer, month by month, wherever you are in the world.
- 1 years‘ access to the course content
- Access to our student coaches to assist with any questions & support you need to be completely successful in your course.
- New friends & collaborators – connection to a friendly, helpful and supportive community of practice – an online forum to connecting all Permaculture Education Institute students and teachers around the world.
- Your permaculture business promoted through the Permaculture Education Institute’s network.
- 12 months access to the Hive – a new online dynamic global learning community.
About your lead teacher: Morag Gamble
“I discovered permaculture more than 30 years ago, in my teens. It felt like an immediate natural fit — a way to care for earth and people and to create ripples of positivity in the world. For me, permaculture is a positive life purpose.”
Morag is a global ambassador for the permaculture movement:
- She holds a Masters in Sustainability Education and a Postgraduate Diploma in Landscape Architecture.
- She was directly accredited as a permaculture teacher by Bill Mollison (co-founder of permaculture).
- Everything she teaches, she has tried herself. She lives a permaculture life within a subtropical eco-village in Queensland, Australia.
- Morag works with elders and youth in permaculture globally via the Permayouth and Ethos Foundation non-profits she established.
- She amplifies the voices of global permaculture thinkers and educators via her own weekly podcast and YouTube channel.
- Morag has taught at universities, schools, eco-centres, villages, urban farms, community centres and farms around the world, and lectured for years in Food Politics.
- Morag is a certified Warm Data Host with the non-profit International Bateson Institute.
- Morag has taught permaculture for almost 30 years and always has dirt under her fingernails!
With Vandana Shiva
With two program graduates
With Gardening Australia’s Costa
With David Holmgren
With Rosemary Morrow
At a major speaking event
With Nora Bateson
Teaching happy students
Start telling your story in places and ways that many more people can hear, bringing more attention to your work, and supporting your ethical permaculture business.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee | Safe & Secure Payment
Sign up & get 12 sessions for the price of 10 – $470 AUD
+ Your first 12 months access to Hive are free with this course (normally valued at $470).
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does each session take to complete?
This is a rolling 12-month program of workshops and learning. Your 1-Year Membership gives you access to a full 12 months of content. You can choose to purchase a second year membership upon completion of your first year, if you want to dive even deeper.
Do I need to have a permaculture business already running?
Not necessarily. The Share Permaculture marketing course will give you skills to promote any project or income-generating venture. You might apply this to an existing offering you are currently running, or skill yourself up before launching to help ensure success.
These skills are also transferrable to businesses or ventures that aren’t directly related to permaculture. Upon completion, you will know how to ethically and sustainably market any business.
Will I have direct contact with Morag Gamble?
Yes. Morag is very active within the group. Morag leads workshops and communicates directly with students in the various social forums. She takes a keen interest in how everyone is going and loves when you participate in the discussions, and share ideas and questions.
Lots of others also respond to questions and comments. This is a really wonderful learning community. The more you lean in, the more you will learn and feel connected.
Are scholarships available?
We do offer scholarships for community leaders and youth living in the Global South. Please contact us to discuss.